Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Update!

Sorry it has been so long. We have just been busy! I went back the the doctor today for my 28 week checkup. She did a sonogram and everything with the babies looks great! They weigh about 2 pounds 11 ounces and 2 pounds 9 ounces. She said we couldn't ask for anything better!!! The are also both head down....they can move at any time but hopefully they will stay put and I wont have to have a c-section. I go back at 30 weeks and then start going every week. I will scan some pictures and put them up soon. Thanks for your continued prayers!!

2 comments:

blog said...

Yay for the good news! It was so good to see you the other day! We are thinking about you and can't wait to meet them. Names yet?

The Nelsons said...

Yay! You are just the best at carrying all these babies! : ) I'm so proud!